Brian Tweedt, SOC, is a top reality television director of photography, camera & jib operator/owner, as well as an owner of Panasonic HDX900, HPX500 and Sony Z7U. When not shooting TV, Brian is known as a top industrial shooter doing many projects for Fortune 500 companies such as Cingular Wireless, GMC, Marriott, and Wells Fargo. TV credits include: America's SuperNanny (Lifetime), ElimiDATE (WB), Full Throttle Saloon (TruTV), Over Your Head (HGTV), Attack of the Show! (G4), Don't Tell the Bride (TLC), and many others. Brian is extremely easy to work with, and resides in north Orange County, California, working in Los Angeles, Orange County, and beyond. Brian is a Member of the Society of Camera Operators (SOC) and is Non-Union.
Brian Tweedt has been in the industry since 1998.
Teaser trailer of "Dwelling," shot by Brian Tweedt, SOC.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Panasonic HDX-900
- Panasonic HPX-500
- Sony Z7U
- Red One
- Red Epic
- Canon 5D Mark II DSLR
- CamMate 25' Travel Series Jib (Also 21', 17', 13', 9')
- P2 Cards (64GB)
- P2 Gear (HPG-10)
- Panasonic 1710 HD Monitor (17")
- Panasonic LH80 HD Monitor (8")
- Marshall HD Monitor
- Arri Lights
- Peppers (150w)
- Kino Flo Packages
- Full Audio Package (4-Channel Mixer, Lavs, Booms)
Clients / Credits
- America's SuperNanny (Lifetime)
- Full Throttle Saloon (TruTV)
- Don't Tell the Bride (OWN / TLC)
- Beyond Twisted (Fox)
- The Block (G4)
- Fashion Rocks (Style)
- Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling (CMT)
- Tyra Banks Show (WB)
- The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency (Oxygen)
- Deserving Design with Vern Yip (HGTV)
- ManLand (HGTV)
- American Ninja Warrior (G4)
- Front Sight Challenge (Versus)
- Formula D (G4)
- Attack of the Show! (G4)
- X-Play (G4)
- Cooking Under Fire (PBS)
- Joan & Melissa Live (TVGuide)
- Life Moments (NBC)
- Men We Love (We)
- Blind Date (UPN)
- The High Road with Doug Benson (G4)
Associations / Organizations
- Society of Camera Operators (SOC)
- USC School of Cinematic Arts Alumni
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (818) 281-1656
Alt: (714) 572-1780
Mobile: (818) 281-1656