In addition to being an effective storyteller, I also have a very strong technical knowledge. I worked for 4.5 years at TMK Productions, where I advanced quickly from a Production Coordinator to a Producer and Editor.
I then decided to start my own company as a freelance Editor and Producer; thus Reel Sweet Productions was born. Since going off on my own, I've produced and edited a documentary broadcast on PBS beginning in 2012. I've also edited and produced long-term and short-term projects for various other clients.
I am proficient in Final Cut Pro, Avid, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, Compressor and Photoshop.
Elisa Sweet has been in the industry since 2006.
Elisa Sweet's Demo Reel
This is a compilation of my work as a Producer and Editor.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Studio 3
- Final Cut Studio 2
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 - Production Premium
- Toast Titanium
- iShowU HD
- DivX Converter
Clients / Credits
- The Heart of the Matter (2012, PBS Documentary) - Co-Producer & Editor
- Journey to a Miracle (2010, PBS Documentary) - Co-Producer & Editor
- The Last Four Miles: A Legacy to Complete (2009, Friends of the Parks) - Assistant Producer & Editor
- Understanding Alzheimers (2009, Alzheimer's Association) - Assistant Producer & Editor
- There Is a Bridge (2007, PBS Documentary) - Production Coordinator/2nd Camera
Associations / Organizations
- Women in Film Chicago
- Chicago Creative Pro Users Group
Awards / Honors
- Telly Awards - Direct Marketing, Bronze Award for Editing (2012)
- Telly Awards - Sales, Bronze Award for Editing (2012)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.