I am a freelance videographer and editor located in Chicago. I am a graduate from the Savannah College of Art and Design with a bachelors degree in fine arts in Film and Television. I hope to pursue a career and editing and I believe this site will get me to where I want to be. I also am a photographer, and have worked with over a hundred models in my 4-year career.
Corey Crowley has been in the industry since 2010.
Demo Reel 2012
Corey Crowley Editor's Reel
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Nikon D5000
- Nikon D5100
- Avid Media Composer v. 2.8
- Final Cut Express
- Photoshop CS3
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Mpeg StreamClip
Clients / Credits
- Modern Buddha- Director and Editor-2008
- I'm Like This Every Day- Assistant Editor- 2008
- The Undergraduate (music video)- Editor-2010
- Barbasol Commercial (contest entry)- Editor- 2010
- The Boy- Editor, 2010
- 2011 Chicago Hair Wars Fashion Show- Videographer and Editor- 2011
- Surreal Chicago July 4 Stars and Strippers Event- Videographer and Editor- 2011
- Board Room: August 6- Videographer and Editor, 2011
- Project Alien- Videographer and Editor, 2011
- The Walking Dead Photo Shoot- Videographer and Editor, 2011
- Farewell to Arms!- Video Editor/Color Correction, 2011
- Mlle Minx’s Fire Dance – Videographer and Editor, 2011
- Surrreal Chicago Snow Bunny Party- Videographer and Editor, 2012
- Airbrush Academy Tutorial- Videographer and Editor, 2012
- SMS Music Video- Editor, 2012
- My Bros Place- Editor, 2012
- 2012 Chicago Hair Wars Fashion Show- Videographer and Editor, 2012
- Mavrik NightLife Presents: Vinny @ V-Live: Videographer and Editor, 2012
- Beach Babes Fashion Show- Videographer and Editor, 2012
Awards / Honors
- 2nd place in the 2009 San Francisco Film Festival
- video featured on Surreal Chicago promotional company website
- Video featured on Mario Ink's Airbrush Academy Website
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.