- Music featured on Clear Channel Communications Radio Show "In Tha Cypher" and other College Radio
- Opened for Sam Adams on the Barstool Sports Stoolapalooza Tour
- Self-taught hip hop, pop, acoustic, and vocal production using Reason 4, Garageband, Casio CZ-101 keyboard and Shure KSM 27 mic
- Songwriter, 7 years guitar and bass experience
- Experience in live performance and live recording
- Experience booking shows for non-profits and for revenue
- UNH Class of 2011 B.S. Business Administration with a focus in Information Systems Management (3.55 G.P.A.)
- Ran a $50,000 revenue franchise house painting business summer of 2010
- Hired, trained, and managed Cold Callers, Site Managers, Painters
- Sold work, Managed on-site, customer relations, scheduling, profit analysis
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Musical Act for BarstoolSports.com Boston
Awards / Honors
- Held number 1 spot on Clear Channel Communications Radio Show "In The Cypher"
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.