Hello, my name is Kevin Hawkins, and I am seeking on-set audio film work, either as a mixer, boom operator or cable puller. I'm also experienced with audio editing and foley work. I own some audio gear and will provide a list on request. I am willing to travel long distances or relocate for work if necessary.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- PSC Alphamix Four Channel Mixer
- Tascam HD-P2 Two Channel Recorder
- Neumann short shotgun and hypercardioid mics
- Three Sennheiser G2 100 wireless kits
- Boompole, cables and softie for the short shotgun
Clients / Credits
- Additional sound mixer for "Dance Moms, Season 3," Fall 2012
- Sound mixer and boom op for "Generation Iron," Fall 2012
- Sound mixer and boom op for "Judy's Dead," Summer 2011
- Eng-style mixing and boom operator on "Scarlet Rain," Summer 2009
- Sound mixer and recordist for "Yin/Yang and Other Middle Aged Nonsense," Spring 2009
- Sound assist for "Pittsburgh: Getting to the Bottom of our Blues, Winter 2008
- Mixer and boom operator for "Deadtime Stories Part One" and "Part Two," Fall 2007 and Fall 2008
- Cable puller for "Staunton Hill." Fall 2007
- Boom operator on "Strange Girls," Spring 2007
- Day player for many documentaries, videos and shorts
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.