Director of Photography with over 6 years of experience shooting Super 16 film, and over 3 years of experience shooting with The Red One, as well as the Canon 5D. I have close to 7 years of experience editing with Final Cut Pro and can handle the editing workflow that you require, including color correction of Red One footage, 5D footage, and 2K or 4K digital intermediate scans from film negatives.
Latest Demo Reel
Equipment / Gear / Software
I have shot Super 16 film and color corrected 2K DPX scans from the negative.
I have shot and can perform editing and post workflow for projects shot on The Red One, using Final Cut Studio 3.
I own a 5D Mark II and can perform full post workflow using Final Cut Studio 3.
I have a pl mount lens baby, a pl mount Super 16 Angenieux zoom lens.
I also own a Cineslider, which can give you 2.5 feet of dollying ability in tight quarters.
Clients / Credits
- Beautiful Confusion Films, DP/Color Corrector, "KNIFE"
- Camera Operator, "PIONEER"
- Team Amstellerdam, DP/Color Corrector, "THE LONELY SOUND"
- MuseLessMime Productions, DP/Editor/Color Corrector, "THE SADNESS WILL LAST FOREVER"
- Cinematographer/Editor/Color Corrector for countless commercials for PI Advertising
- Paper Moon Films, DP/Color Corrector, "The Romance of Loneliness"
- Mile Marker Film, DP/Color Corrector, "Pit Stop"
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (214) 457-6274
Mobile: (214) 457-6274