I received my BA in Critical Studies from the University of Southern California and my MFA in Screenwriting from UCLA where I was the recipient of numerous writing awards, including the 2010 UCLA Showcase Finalist Award, 2010 Zaki Gordon Award for Excellence in Screenwriting, 2009 NBC/NAACP Fellowship, and 2008 Felicia D. Henderson Scholarship.
I also have development and story analyast experience, having worked at companies like 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks and read for various script competitions. Also worked in story and post departments for reality shows like Project Runway and Top Chef.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Movie Magic Screenwriter
- Final Draft
Clients / Credits
- Live Voice Writer at National Captioning Institute
- Production Assistant at Maritz, Inc.
- Lead Festival Assistant at TCM Film Festival
- Story Analyst at Amazon Studios
- Transcriber at Gay Rosenthal Productions
- Transcriber at Cosgrove Meurer Productions
- Script Reader for UCLA Professional Programs
- PA and Sound Designer for Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation UCLA Film Project
- Writer's Intern for ABC's Brothers & Sisters
- Development Intern at BET
- Transcriber at Richochet Television
Associations / Organizations
- Organization of Black Screenwriters (OBS)
Awards / Honors
- UCLA 2010 Screenwriters Showcase Finalist
- 2010 Zaki Gordon Award for Excellence in Screenwriting
- 2009 NBC/NAACP Fellowship
- 2008 Felicia D. Henderson Scholarship
- 2008 Carl David Memorial Scholarship
- 2008 and 2006 Project:Involve Semi-Finalist
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (323) 481-1521
Alt: (323) 954-8564