Sound Effects Editing
Dialogue & ADR Supervision & Editing
Voice Over Recording
Web & Interactive
Sound Effects Libraries
Shaun Cunningham has been in the industry since 2003.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Sound Effects / Foley / Dialogue / ADR / Music Editorial – Sound Design.
Mixing Post Audio & Music.
VO /ADR / ISDN / Foley Recording.
Music Recording & Editing.
Sound Miner and sound effects library database management.
Conform and assemble sessions from sound rolls and location records manually and using Virtual Katy software.
Proficient on SSL, Neve, Yamaha, and Digidesign Icon consoles, and various outboard gear.
Analogue and Digital tape recorders including: ¼” - 2” Analogue, Sony 3348 Digital, DA88, and DAT.
Beta, Digital Beta, HDCAM SRW, HDCAM, D5, DVCPro.
Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby-E, Dolby LtRt, and AC-3 encoding.
Computer skills: Mac OSX and Windows XP Systems, Pro Tools, Xytech scheduling software, MS Word, Excel, Filemaker Pro, and Studiosuite.
Clients / Credits
- Survivor (dialogue editor)
- Flight of the Conchords (SFX editor)
- La La Land (SFX editor)
- Tracey Ullman's State of the Union (SFX editor)
- Turistas (ADR editor)
- Dave Chappelle's Block Party (SFX editor)
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Runnin' Down a Dream (Sound editor)
- American Idol (Sound editor)
- So You Think You Can Dance (SFX editor)
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (SFX editor)
- Unrest (Dialogue editor)
- Undoing (Dialogue & ADR editor)
- Expired (Dialogue & ADR editor)
- Gardens of the Night (dialogue editor)[film]
- The Bachelor (sound editor) [TV]
Associations / Organizations
- Motion Picture Editors Guild
Awards / Honors
- Joseph Baptista Memorial Scholarship Award for accomplishments in the Music Production and Engineering Major at Berklee College of Music.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.