Diego A. Rodriguez C. is a director and director of photography experienced in post-production.
Ever attentive to detail, he works with a strong style defined through project needs. His work is bright, clean, and fast-pace. He seeks to create strong visual statements with his work and unify beauty and entertainment with the project and its theme. His sense of pacing is developed through client interfacing and keeping the action engaging shot to shot.
A comprehensive knowledge of production guides his decision-making. Beginning in casting and talent management to shooting broadcast television, editing independent feature films, and submastering content for Discovery and National Geographic.
His production and post-production work includes a credit list including: National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Spike TV, Travel Channel, Verizon Wireless, Miller Lite, Univision, and Travel Channel.
Diego is thoughtful, considerate of the project parameters, hard-working, and dedicated to successful content creation and quality. Friendly and easy-going, he is up for opinionated conversation and a good cup of loose leaf tea. When not doing client work, Diego works on independent film.
Diego Rodriguez has been in the industry since 2006.
Diego Rodriguez - Production Demo Reel
Diego Rodriguez passion for motion-picture production begins with a foundation in feature film production. His extensive technical expertise empowers his work as a commercial and film director, director of photography, and picture editor.
This demo reel showcases his independent film work, which has screened at film showings, his commercial work as a director, editor, as well as his videography experience. Finalizing the sampling is a collection of work in which he's acted.
A comprehensive approach to motion-picture production grants him a large scale appreciation for the different components of creation meanwhile his attention to detail ensures quality across the finished product.
It is this intense energy and drive which characterizes his work ethic and prolific output.
Within videography, he has worked doing large scale events, and is familiar with a wide range of cameras, lighting packages, and crew sizes.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon 7D
- Panasonic GH-2
- Panasonic HMC-150
- Fluent in Spanish/Proficient in French
- Final Cut Studio
- Apple Color
- Adobe Premiere+After Effects
- Arri Lights
- Wireless Lav
Clients / Credits
- Spike Television - Conceal and Carry School - 2nd unit DP
- National Geographic - Cocaine Wars, Episode 3, 4, submastering
- Travel Channel - Ultimate Destination - Production Assistant
- Verizon Wireless - Event Videography - Camera Op
- Sage Hospitality & Sage Restaurant Group - Culture Video
- The Prophet's Son - Independent Feature film/RED - Post-Production
- Illy - Espresso - Spec Commercial - director/post
- Lifeline/DeVita - Corporate Video - Camera
- VMG Talent Management/Freeze Frame - Los Angeles Casting/Talent Management
- Tweetie Pie Bags - Online Commercial
- Barney Ford - 16mm Independent Documentary - 1st AC
- Discovery Channel - Pot Cops
Associations / Organizations
- Colorado Film Video Association
Awards / Honors
- Filmmaker of the Year - RAWards
- Official Selection XicanIndie Film Festival
- Telluride Film Festival Student Symposium
- CCA Annual Speech Competition Medalist
- Cum Laude - University of Colorado-Denver Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theater, Film and Television with an Emphasis in Writing/Directing
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.