Greg Taylor is a Camera Operator, 1st Assistant and Underwater Specialist
His two strongest desires are to make fantastic storytelling images and experience our diverse plant first hand. For the latter, he is a world class travel photographer and adventure cameraman who has shot in over 20 countries, on four continents, in caves, on boats, in jungles, on remote islands and has extensive experience underwater. He also works in documentary, reality and commercial production.
Greg Taylor has been in the industry since 2004.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon 7D
- Ikelite professional underwater housing for 7D
- 28mm,50,18-55,26-135,70-200mm lenses
- Shoulder mount railed support system
- Fluid head tripod
- Follow focus with whip and speed crank
- Interview lighting package (6 lights)
- 7" LCD HDMI monitor
Clients / Credits
- Underwater Camera Operator - Underwater Action! TV series 18 Ep.
- Camera Operator/ Underwater - Travel with Spirit: Belize
- Camera Operator/Gaffer - Sweet Home Alabama: The Music of Muscle Shoals.
- Underwater Camera Operator - Underwater Experts, 6 Ep.
- Camera Operator - Model Yoga TV series 5 Ep.
- Camera Assistant- The Amandas (Style Network)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.