MACH 10 Music
MACH 10 Music provides original, custom music content for songwriters, performing artists, bands needing keyboards, programming and arranging, visual and broadcast media: television, advertising, radio, film and video, corporate and commercial presentations, web casts, pod casts,video games, and other multi media. This music can be made available either through composition just for your project, or by licensing pre-existing music, all of which has been produced at MACH 10 Music, by composer and producer Marc Soucy.
Music for visual and broadcast media at MACH 10 Music, goes all the way back to 1989, when a video series whose soundtrack was co-composed by Marc Soucy won a prestigious Cine Golden Eagle Film and Video Competition Award.
MACH 10 Music has been in the industry since 1997.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Full music production and recording/mix studio. Mac Dual Quad Intel, Digital Performer, UAD-2 DSP processing, almost endless virtual instruments, sound libraries, and synth capabilities.
Clients / Credits
- Composer/Producer music for Video Series by The Emergency Film Group
- Session keyboards for music project with Nate Morton (drums)
- Baron Browne (bass)
- Tony Pearson (guitar)
- Interned and then worked with Steve Lotwis
- Hollywood music editor
- Production studio consultant for Dave Hull
- and bassist for Aerosmith (fill in)
- many others
- Composed & produced soundtracks for many corporate and product introduction videos
- produced at Digital Media Design
- Producer and arranger
- hit record by Jorge Ferreira
- Resident Producer at SoundSmith Digital Audio and Rennaissance Recording Company
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.