The lines between the various aspects of media production have been blurred. Video editors are recording voice-overs. Producers are also editors. Sound mixers need to layback mixes to quicktimes and post on FTP for a client across the street or across an ocean. What modern content creators now desire is a flexible workspace that can adapt to their needs without paying for services they don’t. Cloud10 Studios goes beyond audio production, by allowing our space and hardware to be customized to fit a client’s specific project. What hasn’t changed is the need for producers to look and sound the very best they can while providing their clients with an optimal experience.
• Maybe you’ve cut your next project in your bedroom, but need a quiet booth to record a narrator. Bring your laptop, and we’ll hook it into our booth. Record it yourself, or have us provide an engineer.
• Got clients coming in from LA to view your work? Maybe your apartment doesn’t present as well as you’d like. Bring your Final Cut project and allow us to host your clients here. Use our conference room. Present your project, and yourself, better.
• Talent somewhere else? ISDN recording allows us to connect to other studios all over the world. Clients elsewhere? Phone patch. FTP.
• If we don’t have it on site, we’ll get it. Be it a specialized video deck, or an assistant for 2 hours to order lunch and greet clients.
Stimulating work environment; Client-Friendly; Sensitive to budget
which allows our space to accommodate most media needs more so than any tradition studios. Our space is not limited by a single function, and is flexible to the project at hand.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Logic 9, Pro Tools 8, Final Cut
Clients / Credits
- Aaron Stone (composer)
- Power Rangers (composer)
- Gowing up Gotti (composer)
- House (composer)
Associations / Organizations
- ASCAP (writer and publisher)
- BMI (publisher only)
- SESAC (writer and publisher)
Awards / Honors
- SESAC Cable Television Performance Award (Growing Up Gotti)
- SESAC Network Television Performance Award (Power Rangers)
- SESAC Top Rated Television Series (House)
- SESAC Cable Television Performance Award (Black:White)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.