Loni is a Chicago Freelance Professional Makeup Artist/ Hair stylist. Loni is also represented by Stewart Talent/Factor Model Management in Chicago. Jackie Hall may be contacted at (312) 943-3131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to hire Loni for commercial or editorial projects-
Loni is skilled and trained in Airbush cosmetics and is experienced in Television Media, Film, Agency, Pageant, Corporate and Men's, Commercial Print, Private events, Political and multiple Celebrity clients. Loni was trained by the pioneer/founder of airbrush makeup with more than seventeen years experience in interpreting the make-up requirements of clients and to produce both a creative and technically accurate visual representation needed for a role. Founder of Corporate Cuts LLC and Fashion Forward Beauty by Loni- Her businesses provide on site services for industry professionals as well as corporate businesses wanting the luxury of on site grooming. Loni feels it is her responsibility to ensure that models, celebrities, performers, presenters and others have suitable make-up and hairstyles for "camera-ready" results. Loni has impressive before and after images and tremendous experience with Tattoo Coverups and skin tone irregularities! She has been hired for her skills at correcting and evening out skintones for issues such as scarring, tattoos, stretchmarks and vitiligo or port wine stains.
Loni has prepared multiple actors on various film sets pre-production with Hair coloring, Haircuts or Extensions to create/maintain an appearance appropriate for a role. Loni has been hired as Key makeup artist for an impressive list of projects with her ability to handle responsibilities of both hair and makeup. Crew Makeup artist/ stylist for various film, television and web projects for TLC and Ma Liang, and Bennite production companies among others.
Loni actually IS an artist with a fine arts and education background through high school and college and ahe continued teaching while owning and operating two salons for 12 years.
Loni currently does Beauty Coaching for pageant contestants, models and actors to better prepare them for roles and projects related to their industry.
Loni has provided makeup service and styling for theater, print and national publications, television/web and fine arts photography as well as freelance for state and national pageants. Loni has seventeen years of Bridal makeup experience and is Certified or trained with Dreamcatchers and Ultratress hair extensions and Dinair airbrush makeup, MAC, and Makeup Forever for the most natural results achievable on film.
Currently, Loni uses all HD compatible makeup products.
Loni is also a Certified Pageant Judge for Miss America Org., Professional model (print, commercials) and a former Mrs. Iowa- America Winner 2009 and was selected from 51 delegates for "Mrs. Fitness 2009" at Mrs. America 2009 national pageant.
- Studied production requirements, such as character, period, setting, and situation, and applied makeup to performers to alter their appearance to accord with their roles.
- Makeup techniques such as aging, sweat, bruising, blood and wounds, drug influenced and stressful looks of anger are all makeup interpretations I have created for HD motion picture film and stage.
- Examined sketches, photographs in period files to obtain an image of character to be depicted.
- Conferred with stage and motion picture officials and performer to determine alterations to be made and makeup to be used.
- Designed prostheses of rubber latex or plastic and requisitions cosmetics and makeup materials, such as wigs, beards, rouge, powder, and grease paint.
- Applied prostheses, cosmetics, and makeup to change such physical characteristics of performer as facial features, skin texture, bodily contours, and dimensions in conjunction with use of airbrush to produce effect appropriate to depict character and situation.
- Advanced studies in hair design and modes of styling for period depicted results.
- Made drawings or models based upon independent research to augment period files.
Exceptional knowledge of advanced makeup artistry and cosmetics industry, advanced training in airbrush methods and tattoo coverup and fantasy.
Profound ability to address customer concerns, demonstrating empathy while consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
Proven ability to be persistence, overcome obstacles, and consistently strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
Uncommon ability to organize and control job responsibilities, particularly the accuracy and productivity related to work flow.
In-depth ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in fast paced environment.
Uncommon detail oriented with excellent problem solving and follow-up skills.
Strong interpersonal skills; remarkable ability to achieve results through team leadership.
Excellent time management skill-knowing how long a subject will take to be prepared and working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
* Excellent organizational skills, respectful of budgets and schedules. Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements. Production study, which may require further research.
*Produce and sketch design ideas for hairstyles and make-up, practicing on models or myself for simulation to be sent to director or first assistant per review, pre-production.
* Ensure continuity in hair and make-up and liaising with other members of the design team to ensure the overall look/effect is consistent and coherent.
* HD makeup experience in film motion picture and digital print, currently using all HD compatible makeup products.
* Build a rapport with make-up subjects, which may include members of the public who are being interviewed for television as well as professional actors or presenters.
* Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colors and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin and ensure that appropriate action is taken to minimise/eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up/hairdressing techniques.
* Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work undertaken.
* Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
* Cast facial and body moulds, sculpting latex foam - known as prosthetics.
* Fit/manipulate/apply wigs, hairpieces, extensions and prosthetics.
* Maintain wigs, hairpieces, prosthetics and other specialist materials and equipment.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available hair and make-up products, sourcing, budgeting and ordering materials and equipment from specialist suppliers. Maintain pro cards for discounted HD makeup and supplies.
Loni Hale has been in the industry since 1996.