2004–Current Film Production, Los Angeles, CA
Feature Film: Hoodrats 2: Hoodrat Warriors
Worked as liaison between producers and crew members during development, pre-production, and production phases.
• Prepared budgets and scheduling timelines, fostered relationships with vendors, negotiated prices for film equipment, secured locations, recruited product placement, and obtained required permits.
• Held casting calls with Directors and Producers.
Feature Films: I’d Tell You, But Then I’d Have To Kill You
TV pilots: Closing Time
Controlled and managed the flow of information between various components of production. Coordinate all required components within specific and constantly changing time frames.
• Ensured that equipment and materials were on site at the correct times; and that staff and crews were in place and have everything they need to work. Oversaw that all talent had their contracts signed and were on site, and that all accommodations and meals for the crew and cast were provided.
• Prepared Purchase Orders, Proofed and revised Contracts for Talent, drew-up location contracts, completed union paperwork.
• Created daily call sheets and maps for locations. Built and maintained databases for crew, cast, and vendors.
• Handled dissemination and reconciliation of petty cash and petty cash receipts for all departments.
Feature Films: Black Dynamite
4Bidden (Development and Promotional Trailer #2)
TV Pilot: Horse Talk
Provided administrative support to the Producer and/or Line-Producer; was involved in all stages of the production process from pre-production through to post production. My role daily role was re-defined by the Producer, on an almost daily basis, throughout the production. Duties ranged from negotiating contracts with vendors, handling station 12s for cast members, drafting letters, making phone calls, ran the office at times, interviewed personnel, coordinated meetings for cast with hair and wardrobe, assisted with duties on and off set, liaised between the producer and various production departments, and helped to prepare publicity materials. Assisted with securing clearances for copyright materials and product placement, and arranged business meetings, in addition to handling petty cash.
• Researched and organized presentation packets and pitches for investor relations at Swashbuckler Entertainment for the film, 4Bidden.
Publicist’s Assistant, Woman, Thou Art Loosed
Set Decorator, Haitian Nights
Art PA, 4Bidden Promotional Trailer #1
Art PA, Constellation
2004 – 2005 OTX Online Testing Exchange
Culver City, CA
Assistant Research Manager, Client Services: Theatrical Marketing Insights Division
Managed and implemented multiple strategic online research projects measuring consumer responses to DVD package designs and international/domestic TV commercials. Served as Client Service Liaison for Warner Bros., Fox, HBO, Paramount, and Universal. Led collaborative efforts with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate project delivery (Metric measures, Survey Processing, Data Processing, Sampling, Reporting, etc.). Comprehensively analyzed results and presented recommendations to client in report form.
• Built and maintained a large section of the Warner Bros. normative database, a tool for finding trends in data.
• Conducted study and comprehensive PowerPoint presentation on Piracy in the United States for the MPAA.
2003 Central Florida Performing Arts Alliance
Marketing & PR Coordinator
Led the initiative for email/direct mail campaigns as well as the writing/design of newspaper advertisements and radio public service announcements. Managed Sixth Annual Unified Auditions and interactive panel with prominent Producers/Directors in Central Florida. Produced and designed printed brochures/posters and strategically distributed them to local theatres, resulting in heightened community awareness. Researched theater, dance, and music news to create two weekly newsletters.
• The success of the Unified Audition led to a 25% increase in new/renew membership.
Winter Park, FL Bachelor of Arts in English.
Sigma Tau Delta (English Honor Society),
Presidential Scholarship, Florida Academic Scholar