Christopher Ian Smith
2007 - Current Mused Imagery Long Beach, CA
• I began freelancing my photography in 2007 by shooting members of the CSULB surf team during competitions. Since then, I’ve expanded my base to include musicians, traveler/ adventurers and have also begun shooting interior and architecture photography and contributing to editorial media.
Jan, 2006 – Nov, 2009 Transtock Manhattan Beach, CA
Image Editor and Manager
• Image editing, alteration, color balance, correction and selection
• Managing a website of over 60,000 images under deadlines
• Embedding metadata and key wording images
• Organizing section work flow
• Managing communications with nearly 100 photographers
• Accomplishing surprise assignments under deadline
• Working within a Content Management System
Jan, 2007 - Current Hyatt Regency Long Beach, CA
• Providing four star service for a high volume of customers in a time sensitive environment
• Creating innovative and original drinks on demand
Spring 2007- Fall 2008 Collaborative Efforts of People Instituting Cameras and Otherwise (CEPICO) CSU, Long Beach
Founder and President
• Organizing and coordinating photo shoots, trips and community events
• Managing budget of up to $10,000
• Human Resource management of 65 individuals
• Grant writing, form submissions, crafting constitution and bi-laws
• Recruiting guest speakers for lectures and workshops
Graduated 2008 CSU, Long Beach Long Beach, CA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography
• Minor in Entrepreneurship
• Dean’s List honors (2004, 2005, and 2007)
Skills and Training
• Fluent with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge and Aperture
• Mac and PC savvy
• Advanced Image editing and correction skills
• Production Management Skills
• Content Management System trained
• National Student Leadership Training
• Proficient in math and writing
References given upon request.
Clients / Credits
- Product Manager for an image stock agency
- Sill image contributor to stock agency
- Artist for LA Arts Council
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (714) 795-1605 ex. 714