I'm an award winning Videographer/Director/Editor and more with extensive experience.
I have the ability to tell a story visually incorporating all forms of media and styles. I can cut footage like a surgeon or shoot pictures like a sniper, and create stories that challenge people to think. My greatest communication tools are a keyboard and/or a camera, my editing is "bleeding edge", and I realize that when it comes to telling a story visually, less is more.
I know how to make Final Cut Pro and/or my camera sing and dance, as "The Boss" does with his guitar, and easily embrace new Production Technologies.
You can see the labor of my career and my resume here:
www.visualcv.com , www.drzoom.com
Alberto Engeli has been in the industry since 1980.
Land of Variety
Visualized, shot, edited and color corrected: Alberto Engeli
this video reached 197,000 views on Youtube http://bit.ly/Rl7J3R
Equipment / Gear / Software
I am proficient with Multicam editing as well as Color. I have been a Mac user since '93 and a Final Cut Pro user since '99 and can solve almost any technical problem.
I am a pioneer at using the FTP system. And in 2003, through research and tests, I taught myself how to compress video and send them to various TV stations in Europe and Tahiti, through FTP.
I organized the first production, filmed and edited entirely in HD for RAI1 the Italian National TV, a 2 hour Travel TV show filmed in Turkey. Every evening I downloaded the footage from 3 cameras and re-compressed it in Apple ProRes-422. And sometimes I even did this on the road between different cities.
Clients / Credits
- DP/Camera,Editor & Colorist on "Welcome to Detroit" a documentary produced by RAI-Cinema, Italy
- Cameraman & Editor for RAI Corporation, NY
- DP/Camera & sound on 4 documentaries for RTSI-Swiss TV
- Director, DP/Camera & Editor for Mercedes-Italy
- Director, Cameraman & Editor for "HOLLYWOOD LIVE" 250 episodes Hosted by R. Malouki, Canal+ France
- Director, Cameraman & Editor for RTSI-SwissTV
- DP/Camera,Editor & Colorist for GVG-NY
- DP/Camera for a segment of the "Independent Lens" a TV series documentary for PBS
- DP/Camera for SRG-Swiss TV
- DP/Camera & Editor for BMG-Ariola Switzerland
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.