Freelance Production Assistant working in the Chicago area. For the past two years I have worked full time as a production assistant at the Judge Mathis show. I am a graduate of Columbia College with a Bachelors degree in Film and Video. I have also worked in the camera and lighting departments on many independent and student films.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Owner and Operator of a Panasonic HVX 200
Film and Video Skills
Cameras: Bolex, Arriflex S, M, and BL, Éclair NPR, CP16, HVX 100, 200, JVC 100
Studio Location lights, light shaping equipment, portable light kits, jib arm
Grip, lighting, and rigging in studio and on location
On set production assistance
Slate, Focus pull, operating jib arm, and wrangled camera cables
Avid Editing Software, Final Cut Pro, DVD studio Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Final Draft, Microsoft Office, Windows and Mac OS.
Clients / Credits
- Judge Mathis Production Assistant
- Tyra Banks Show Production Assistant
- Events Creative Lighting Design/ Camera Operator
- Local Access Television Channel 43 BATV Cameraman/ Intern
Awards / Honors
- Columbia College Bachelor of Arts in Film and Video
- Waubonsee Community College Associate in Science degree in Mass Communication
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.