With ten years plus experience in music for media, I bring a sweeping amount of knowledge to areas of music supervision, clearance, contracts, licensing and composition. I've run music divisions at two major production facilities in LA and own and operate an on-line music library. I'm an accomplished music composer for all media. I am also executive producer for a soundtrack for HBO.
I'm a problem solver, and bring creativity into any position I fill. I enjoy working as a team player and keep a sense of humor even under pressure. I also seem to thrive on deadlines and possess a reputation for excellent follow through.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Experienced with multiple music editing and composition formats including Cubase, Logic, Protools, ACID, Wavelab and others.
Rudimentary abilities in FCP and After Effects.
Clients / Credits
- MoonLab Music - Owner online music library
- New Wave Entertainment - A&E series - Music Supervisor
- Zoo Street Music - HBO series - E.P. Soundtrack Rhino Records
- Mocean - Ran music department for five divisions.
- NBC/Universal - sound design "The Adjustment Bureau" TV spots
- NBC/Universal - sound design "Sanctum" TV spots
- HBO - Music Supervisor "Tourgasm"
- LOGO - Main Title and music supervisor
- HGTV - Main Title and music provided by my music library
- HBO - Composer, add. music "Six Feet Under: In Memoriam"
- ABC TV - Composer, add. music - "The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator?"
- NBC/Universal - sound design - "Devil" TV Spots
- NBC/Universal - sound design - "My Soul To Take" TV Spots
- Roger Daltrey and the British Rock Symphony - Touring guitarist/vocalist
- Lions Gate - Music Composition - "Transporter 3" Trailer
- Screen Gems/Lakeshore - sound design - "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans " Trailer
- Disney - sound design - "Enchanted" Trailer
Associations / Organizations
- Society for Composers and Lyricists
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.