Composer and music professional for film, TV, video games, and new media. Graduate of Berklee College of Music. Trained and experienced in composition, sequencing, orchestration, arranging, editing, and music prep.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Reason, Vienna Symphonic Library, East West/Quantum Leap libraries, Kontakt, Sibelius, Finale, fmod, Wwise
Clients / Credits
- Composer on Fine Art by Andy Sarcosa
- Composer on The Fist That Splits Atoms
- Composer and Sound Design on Spacewolves!
- Composer and Consultant on BloodKnight
- Composer of Two Worlds
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- Summa Cum Laude - Berklee College of Music
- North American Scholar - Berklee College of Music
- Dean's List - Berklee College of Music
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.