I'm a recent graduate of the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, where I received a BFA in Film making. I was trained in all aspect of pre-production, production and post production. I'm also a hard working and fun individual.
Melissa Pritchett has been in the industry since 2006.
Rare Steak and Pretty Lights
The story begins with a remarkably ordinary girl, Tayden Freemore, who is a misfit and unnoticed by her peers. Her world is separate from her classmates, but there is hope for change. She uses her overactive imagination, which has placed her at the bottom of high school hierarchy, to take the viewer through her world, into a transformation that is complicated by her desire to fit in and her individuality.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Final Cut Pro 16mm Arri SR
Pro tools Panasonic DVX
Photoshop Medium format Still Camera
Illustrator Digital Canon Rebel
InDesign Marantaz Sound Recorder
Adobe Bridge Arri Light Kits
AfterEffects Canon 7D,5D,T2i
Clients / Credits
- Grip, “Sunny Side Up”, yzMedia, Minneapolis, MN, 2010
- Production Assistant, “Block by Block”, Beth Pacunas, Minneapolis, MN, 2010
- Director, Writer, Editor, Production Design, “Rare Steak and Pretty Lights”, 2010
- Director, Production Design, “Die Giesle”, 2008
- Director, Editor, Writer, “An Apple for Alice”, 2007
- Director, Cinematographer, Editor, Writer, “Kill Yourself Right”, 2007
- Director, Cinematographer, Editor, Sound Design, “How the Squirrel Got Stuffed”, 2007
- Best Boy, “Cupid’s Arrow”, Best Kind of Productions, Minneapolis, MN, 2007
- Grip/Electric/Sound Recordist, “The Five Stages of Fear”, Rogue and Peasant Films, Minneapolis, MN,
- Production Assistant, “My Brother Michael, Rogue and Peasant Films, Minneapolis, MN, 2007
- Production Assistant, “The Housemaid”, Rogue and Peasant Films, Minneapolis, MN, 2007
- Grip/Electric, “Fall and Rise of a Dictator”, Rogue and Peasant Films, Minneapolis, MN, 2007
- Co-Director,Cinematograhper, “Do you Have Life Insurance” Northwest Airlines Documentary, 2006
- Director, Cinematographer, Editor, “Reason to Rhyme” music video, 2006
- Art Inter, "Lumpy" feature, Minneapolis, MN 2011
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (612) 817-6991
Alt: (218) 732-5390
Mobile: (612) 817-6991