My overall objective is to use my education and experience to obtain a position in video post production wherein my enthusiasm, skill, and work ethic allow me to advance and prosper. At Columbia College-Hollywood in Los Angeles the emphasis of my studies centered around utilizing Final Cut Pro to cut countless projects on video and film. I used DVD Studio Pro to author the projects to DVD or Blu Ray and animated with Motion and After Effects to create titles, graphics, and DVD menu construction as well. I also spent countless hours finding the most efficient video/film compression for the web. Other areas of study included creating DVD art and web art with Photoshop. I have extensive experience in sound design as well using both Pro Tools and Soundtrack Pro to create ambience, SFX and soundtrack music. Since graduation I have worked on countless video and film projects with producers and directors in the Los Angeles area.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Specialized education focusing on software including Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Motion, Photoshop, Final Draft, Soundtrack Pro, Microsoft Office Suite, Pro Tools Recording Studio. Specialized hands on education with film and video production equipment, including Sony HD Cameras, Cannon HD Cameras, RedCam Cameras, DAT Recorders and Mackie Boards.
Clients / Credits
- ? Dark Horse Pictures – Script analysis and review. Created script treatments for Dark Horse website
- Brainstormed new ideas and stories for screen adaptation.
- ? Action Hero: The Movie – Edited theatrical film trailer using Final Cut Pro. Worked directly with
- ? Future Fit® - Videography
- Camera operation and editing for a 12-disc instructional video designed to train personal fitness t
- special populations
- workout structure
- business and marketing
- ? Bench Warmer - Videography
- Camera operation and editing for several episodes of a reality based
- behind the scenes look at the lives of the Bench Warmer sportswear models.
- ? Deadly Beloved - DVD authoring project for independent horror film. Created interactive menus and
- ? Prey For Me - Production designer and prop master for low budget independent horror film. Responsi
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (818) 926-3071
Alt: (818) 742-0427