Kirsten Vogelsang Eyerman
FILM COMPOSER and cellist in southern California specializing in dramatic, epic film music. Can produce finished product - full digital studio, including live performances on string instruments.
Equipment / Gear / Software
I am a professional cellist - in addition to being a film composer, I have worked as a recording musician/cellist in the film industry in over 300 films. I have also been featured on camera as a cellist performer in Click, Frasier, Lexus commercials, 24, House and several more.
Can arrange any song for any ensemble....
Clients / Credits
- FIlm Composer for THE REUNION (feature film)
- Film Composer for RIDING WITH JAMES DEAN /REBEL LOVE(feature film)
- Film Composer for BACKROAD TO VEGAS (feature film)
- Film Composer for HERO
- FOOL (feature film)
- Film Composer for LOVE NOTES (feature film)
Associations / Organizations
- RMA (Recording Musicians Association)
- AFM Local 47 (American Federation of Musicians)
- MTAC (Music Teachers Assoc. of CA)
Awards / Honors
- MOONDANCE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL - Spirit of Moondance Award 2002
- ASCAP Standard Awards in Composition 1998-2010
- SUNDANCE COMPOSER FELLOWSHIP 1989
- AMERICAN DANCE FESTIVAL - Composer in Residence
- MEET THE COMPOSER COLLABORATIVE GRANT/AWARD
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (951) 306-2771
Alt: (951) 595-2918
Fax: (951) 303-2377
Mobile: (951) 306-2771