I am a video editor with 15+ years of professional broadcast experience, currently living and working in Los Angeles. I work on Final Cut Pro and Avid. Please check out my resume and reel on my website www.edwardnegron.com.
I am seeking work as an editor on: television programs, promos, film shorts, music videos, corporate videos and documentaries.
Edward Negron has been in the industry since 1995.
Edward Negron Demo Reel 2012
A highlight reel of select credits from my editing work.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro 7
Clients / Credits
- "Mary Mary" (S2) Entertainmnet One for We TV - 2012
- "L.A. Hair" (S1) 3Ball Productions for We TV - 2012
- "My Cat From Hell" (S3) 3Ball Productions for Animal Planet 2012
- "Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta" (S2|S3) NorthSouth Productions for TLC - 2011
- "Say Yes to the Dress Bridesmaids"(S1) NorthSouth Productions for TLC - 2011
- "Baby's First Day" (S1) True Entertainment for TLC - 2011
- "Mystery Diagnosis" (S7-S10) True Entertainment for OWN/Discovery Health - 2008 - 2010
- "Unfaithful" (S1) True Entertainment for TLC - 2011
- "Solved: Extreme Forensics" (S2) Michael Hoff Productions for Investigation Discovery - 2010
- "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway?" (S10) True Entertainment for Style Network - 2009
- "Personal Justice" (S1) True Entertainment for TLC - 2008
- "Under Fire: Deadliest Police Shootouts" (S2) Killer Bunny/Sugar Hit Entertainment for TruTV/Court T
- "20/20" ABC News - 2007
- "Good Morning America" ABC News -2007
- "i-Caught" ABC News - 2007
- "Charlie Rose" for PBS 2001 - 2006
- Bloomberg Television 1995 - 2006
- "Overload music video" Steve Marino
Awards / Honors
- "The Ethanol Fix: Breaking America's Addiction to Oil," National Headliners for Television First Place Award for Television Business & Consumer Reporting, 2007; Gracie Allen Award, 2007
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.