I am a production designer & technician with over ten years experience. I have worked in theatre, dance, live events, concerts, and videos. I am skilled with all lighting technology, lighting programming, AutoCAD, Lightwright, Vectorworks, signal troubleshooting, recording and editing audio, carpentry, event design, stage and production management, and architectural installation.
I have worked with companies from Vermont to Texas, and have attained my BFA and MFA in Production Design & Technology.
My online portfolio can be found at www.hollandlighting.com
Chris Holland has been in the industry since 1999.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Intelligent Lighting Fixtures - Martin, Varilite, Elation
Lighting Consoles - ETC, Strand, Avolite, Jands Vista
Audio Consoles - Midas, Allen & Heath, Mackie, Yamaha DM2000
Audio Recording & Editing - MOTU Digital Performer
Drafting - AutoCAD, Vectorworks
Lighting Paperwork - Lightwright, MS Excel
Visualization - Adobe CS, Sketchup, Hand Rendering & Drafting
Lighting Technology - LED, HID, HMI, Fluorescent Ballasts
Repair - soldering, wiring, diagrams, carpentry
Art - Scene painting
Clients / Credits
- Tech Associate for Cultural Development Corporation - DC
- Lighting Director for Dissonance Dance Theatre - DC
- Lighting Director for Landless Theatre -DC
- Lighting Designer for AT&T Performing Arts Center - Dallas
- Lighting Director for Purdue University Theatre - Indiana
- Light/Audio Swing for Singletary Center - KY
- Master Electrician for Shakespeare & Co - MA
- Consultant for lighting for John Marriott's Car Collection - MD
- Lighting Designer for Roads and Rails Museum - MD
- Lighting Director for Matter of Reaction Movement Project - IL
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- USITT Young Designer's Forum Presenter 2008
- KCACTF Barbizon National Runner Up for Lighting Excellence 2008
- KCACTF Barbizon National Finalist for Lighting Excellence 2007
- USITT Rising Star Nominee 2008
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.