A recent graduate of Hofstra University with a degree in film studies and production with a minor in photography. I have production experience on a variety of shoots, including student films, Television pilots and others. I have a good computer skills and worked with programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. As well as Final Cut Pro and AVID. I work well in a team environment and will get the job done when given a task.
618 6th Avenue Brooklyn, New York, 11215
Greg Pace has been in the industry since 2010.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon Rebel Xsi
- Minolta X-700
- Adobe Photoshop
- Final Cut Pro 7
Clients / Credits
- 1st Camera Assistant on Artifice
- Production Assistant on Plato's Reality Machine
- Production Assistant for One Wall (Documentary)
- Assistant Director on Stagemore Pilot
- Production Assistant on The Southern Belle
- Production Assistant on "The Dick"
- Production Assistant for Snippies
- Intern at IT Solutions
Awards / Honors
- 2nd Place at Hofstra University Film Festival for short film
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.