Dubroom Operator, Toy Box Entertainment Jan. 2011 – Present
• Performed machine room duties; including fiber setup and delivery; tape layoffs; FTPs; various video format conversions and compressions using VisualHub, Episode, and Compressor; capture of several tape formats including 3/4” U-Matic, DVCAM, Digibeta, and HDCAM using Final Cut Pro.
• Continued performing Assistant Editor duties using Final Cut Pro.
• Continued Editorial work using Final Cut Pro.
Vault Coordinator, Toy Box Entertainment Aug. 2008 – Jan. 2011
• Directly responsible for all project elements entering and leaving the building.
• Re-constructed the entire Vault database after a severe technical failure, making changes and efficiency improvements using File Maker Pro.
• Managed the order and availability of blank tape stock.
• Worked with IT to create a new deep storage plan for archiving closed projects using LTO-4 tape format.
• Managed runner duties and destinations.
• Worked extensively with Excel to help manage billing records.
• Performed Assistant Editor duties; including creating clip selects reels, feature assemblies, VFX overcutting; all using Final Cut Pro.
• Performed Editorial duties, including cutting several TV spots, trailers, and Sizzle Reels for major clients including Disney and 20th Century Fox.
Production Support Staff, FSU Production Support Center Sept. 2006 – Dec. 2007
• Organized and facilitated the check-in and check-out of digital video equipment for students.
• Performed routine inspections and maintenance of department equipment; including the Sony PDX-10, PD-150, Panasonic DVX100, and DVX100A cameras.
PC/Mac literate. Advanced in Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Compressor, VisualHub, Episode, Soundtrack Pro, File Maker Pro, and BRU Server. Experience with Avid Media Composer, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and MS Office. Self motivated, organized, and eager to learn more.
Bachelor of Science, Communication/Media Production GPA: 3.37
Florida State University Tallahassee, FL
References available upon request.