Education: B.A. Film Production, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY, 2008
o Maintained scholarship throughout degree program.
Black20 Digital Studios 2008-2010
• Worked directly with Producers on a viral campaigns for Colgate Polmoliv and Loopt.
• Developed presentation content for a successful pitch made to MTV regarding a proposed show.
• Consult and contribute with various writing teams to formulate ideas for advertisements and television shows.
• Provide technical support for computer related issues—install software and reformat computers.
• Maintain file back-ups of view reports, release forms, projects, edits, camera footage, and all ancillary files.
• Maintain equipment inventory and routinely inspect equipment for damage. • Ensure office is fully stocked with office supplies and that office is clean and operational.
• Attend internship fairs to screen, interview, and hire college interns.
• Delegate tasks to working interns and monitor progress throughout semester.
• Instruct interns in basic concepts of editing software use, lighting application, camera operation, and digital footage archiving (to include back-up and recovery).
Fulfill contractual obligations per agreement with Fox Television Studios: Complete weekly “insight” reports for Fox-related videos—reporting statistics such as number of views, demographics, and how viewers located videos; submit quarterly reports to Fox regarding video information, video transfers, and other contractual items as agreed.
Trainer, Student Computing Services 2004-2008
• Supervised employees of multiple computer labs and ensured full staffing.
• Organized and managed content on production of training videos regarding software use.
• Trained employees in customer service, job responsibilities, troubleshooting, and use of Microsoft
• Orientation presenter for incoming students, leading seminars in use of computer facilities.
Shift Manager 2002-2004
Pizza Hut, Inc.
• Delegated tasks to employees during shifts to ensure efficiency.
• Resolved customer complaints regarding dissatisfaction with product or service.
• Worked the cash register, counted till, and made bank deposits.
Skills Summary Software.
Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office. Post-Production. Avid Express, Final Cut Pro (FCP), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Compressor (Apple), and Steenbeck editing. Production. Bolex 16mm film camera; Sony EX-1, Sony HVR-V1U, ad Panasonic HDV cameras; Letus adapter; jib operation (technician); Marantz Audio Flash Recorder; and 16mm film cinematography.
References Available upon request.