Los Angeles based self taught film maker and storyboard artist. Fast and productive worker, enjoys collaboration. Works in a range of art styles (graphic novel/cartoon/still life/action/traditional storyboard/stick figures).
Equipment / Gear / Software
-Apple Macbook pro with Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Motion, Live type etc.
-Cannon 7D High Definition SLR,
-Minolta Super8 camera
Clients / Credits
- Storyboard artist for History Channel
- Storyboard artist for Independant Feature Script
- DP for "Tamaryn" music videos: "Love Fade" and "Dawning"
- Production Designer for award winning short "The Legend of El Limbo"
- DP for short film "Relapse"
Awards / Honors
- Seattle Times "Three minute Masterpiece" finalist for "Blood Sweat & Wool" short in SIFF
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.