I am a 22 year old conceptual/advertisement photographer and production assistant from northern, Ca. I go to one of the best art schools in the country on a large scholarship and advances placement for my portfolio and previous work.
Hard worker and am in love with creating art and working on big projects for the sake of doing it. The pay is just a plus.
I am outgoing yet underspoken. Professional yet exciting and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Equipment / Gear / Software
-Proficient in Photoshop CS5
-I work HARD
-Strong knowledge of Digital Capture and Technical Camera Skills
-Expertise in Lighting and Composition of stills and motion.
-Excellent with Photographic Concepts and Conceptual Support and Planning
-Excellent knowledge of Flash Grip and Strobe Photography Equipment.
-Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Customer Service Skills.
-Skill in Organization and Communication Skills
-Skill in Archiving Photos and Key Wording
Clients / Credits
- Advertisement photographer for Purposebuilt.com
- Advertising photographer For Steve Favis
- Photographer for Dirty shirty Clothing Line
- Production Assistant to Bill Mahon Studios
- Production Assistant to Sac Mag. Photoshoots
- Photographer and stylist for Kid Monarch Clothing line.
Awards / Honors
- Honorable mention in Photography contest at Viewpoint Gallery in Sacramento
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.