As a Full Sail University student, I received a Associate of Science in Show Production and Touring as well as a Associate of Science in Recording Arts. At Full Sail I learned the values of working with a team to achieve a common goal. Since my education I have had the
opportunity to work with many show productions in the Orlando, Florida area working with some of the top acts in the business most notably at the venue, Firestone Live.
Permit me to list some personal accomplishments:
• I have huge show experience while working events like Earthday Birthday, which draws around 20,000 people.
• While working for Firestone Live I had the opportunity to work on alot of top rock acts shows using both my audio and lighting skill sets.
• I have worked on several levels of show business including technical, booking, and project management.
• Over five years experience in show production.
• I am energetic with a strong desire to learn; a self-starter who works well in a fast paced environment and possess an excellent work ethic.
Most of my experience comes from working for venues from the venue tech side of a production. Although I have done alot of A/V work for various companies in the Orlando area.
Thank you for your time
Josh Lawson has been in the industry since 2005.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Experience with analog and digital audio consoles as well as experience in various lighting consoles.
Clients / Credits
- Firestone Live- Orlando
- EarthDay Birthday- Orlando
- Strange Music- Promotions- Orlando
- Management of band
- Stranger Haze.
Associations / Organizations
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.