I am an effective problem solver in the creative multimedia fields. My work strengthens brands, enhances production environments, and ensures business goals.
Demonstrated willingness to think outside the traditional production scope, to experiment, and take leaps of faith. Also enjoys a good BBQ chicken or Hawaiian pizza.
charles pearce has been in the industry since 2010.
The Mechanicals - Opening Sequence
The Mechanicals (http://vimeo.com/channels/themechanicals) is an extraordinarily surreal avant-garde web series. While many of the episodes feel and function more like an experiment in low-budget film making to an absurd degree, this titular sequence survives as the strongest visual component of the show. Using a variety of mixed digital medias and cross-processing effects I built a profoundly unique opening title.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Pro Studio
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
- Microsoft Office, iWork, and Google Docs
- OS X, Windows, & Linux core competencies
- Apple Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile Equipment
- Nikon D5100
- Wacom Cintiq 12wx
Clients / Credits
- Production Manager with Webby winning GameZombie.tv
- Production Intern at Adult Swim Online
- Creative for Apple Retail in Chicago
- Color Remastering for Marvel Comics via Color-Tek Inc
- Production Assistant at Motion Video Chicago
Awards / Honors
- Campus Movie Fest 2010 Editor's Choice
- Published Art in Design for Obama 2009
- part of a 2009 "People's Voice" Webby Award winning team
- Congressional Bronze Medal For Service
- Eagle Scout
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (312) 513-6497
Mobile: (312) 513-6497