Attached you will find my resume for the 1st Assistant Director position that is available. Recently I was 1st AD on a feature film entitled Magic Hour. I have experience with features, music videos, informercials, and television. I like to run a fun and relaxed set while still getting all the work done. I will never be the 1st AD that belittles people or yells at people for the sake of yelling. If that is what you are looking for then you can stop reading here.
Until recently, I was a Freelance Production Coordinator with Launch DRTV where I managed and coordinated two to three shoots per week. Before that I wrapped on the feature film Night of the Living Dead 3D: Resurrection where I held the position of 2nd Assistant Director and Line Producer. I have also been First Assistant Director on numerous music videos.
I have Assistant Directed or Coordinated multiple shoots including informercials, television, shorts, and features. I am hard working and dedicated, and I am a writer and director by nature as well as having crewed over thirty short films. I am familiar with time cards, SAG paper work, budgeting and scheduling.
I would love an opportunity to speak with you about the details of the job and how my skills will meet your needs. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
(218) 209 – 1114
Harlan Hegna has been in the industry since 3.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- EP Scheduling, Movie Magic
- Final Draft
- Final Cut Pro 7
- 17 Inch Macbook Pro Computer
- Own Canon 7D
Clients / Credits
- 1st Assistant Director, Jared Shaw Music Video
- 1st Assistant Director, Make A Star (Pilot)
- Production Manager / Coordinator, Launch DRTV
- 2nd AD/Line Producer, Night of the Living Dead 3D
- 2nd Assistant Director, Barrio Tales (feature)
- Production Coordinator, Visible Scars (Feature)
- Creative Production Assistant, Oprah Winfrey Network
- Production Associate, Dr. Phil
- Production Assistant, American Idol
- Intern, After Dark Films
- Intern, Warren Miller Entertainment
Awards / Honors
- Writer/Director of Seasons, Winner of Jury Selection prize at 2010 South Dakota Film Festival
- Writer/Director of Inside Looking Out, Winner of Grand Jury Prize and Best Screenplay at the 2010 Nevada Film Festival
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.