I am an NYC-based producer, videographer and editor. I maintain my own HD camera and lighting equipment, as well as an editing station with Final Cut Studio, Avid MC 4, Pro Tools and more.
I currently am freelancing full-time. However, until recently I worked as the Production Manager at a media/marketing company where I was responsible for maintaining our green screen studio and producing a wide variety of video projects from conception to final deliverable. We shot primarily with Panasonic and Sony HD cameras, using P2 and SDHC card media as well as DV tape.
I have expert knowledge of studio lighting techniques, green screen lighting, interview lighting techniques, Final Cut Pro 6 and 7, Panasonic HVX200 and HMC150 cameras, and related P2 media. In my free time, I write and perform stand-up comedy, and am currently working on my first documentary.
I am currently seeking new projects that are fun and challenging, with opportunities to grow, learn and meet new people. In addition to freelance, project-based work, I am also interested in full-time opportunities.
Please see examples of my work at strikingstudios.com .
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Panasonic AG-HMC150 HD Camera
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Avid Media Composer 4
- Pro Tools 8
- Sennheiser ENG Wireless Lavalier Microphone
- Interview Lighting Kit
Clients / Credits
- Production Manager, Oktane Micro Media (2009-Aug. 2011)
- HD Video Editor, Oktane Micro Media (2009-Aug. 2011)
- 1st Assistant Director, Employees Only, TV sitcom pilot shoot (May 2011)
- Assistant Camera, The Orion Experience music video shoot, NYC Girl (June 2011)
- Director, Charm Face music video (June 2011)
- Production Assistant, Extreme Makeover episode shoot (2002)
- Production Assistant, United Airlines commercial shoot (2002)
- Production Assistant, Blackhawk Casino commercial shoot (2002)
Associations / Organizations
- Freelancers Union, Local 61
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.