I am technically savvy and have a great personality that energizes the people associated with the productions. I have a can-do attitude and learn quickly. In the past, I have create new systems that have save companies time and money.
Amy Breunig has been in the industry since 2008.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- PC and MAC
- DVD and Video Duplicators
- AVID, Vegas
- Lighting Equipment
- Sound Equipment
- Recording Equipment
- PA Equipment
- SetTop Box
- LEAWO - watermarking software
- Sample Digital D3
- Aspera, FTP sites, YouSendit, etc
- Patronus - DVD Anti Rip Copy Protection
- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Final Draft
- EP Scheduling and Budgeting
Clients / Credits
- CBS FIlms: Extraordinary Measures, The Back-up Plan, Faster, Beastly
- WI Department of Natural Resources Video Unit: Award winning productions
- Madison Area Technical College: A/V setup and striking as well as running cameras, media library and
- Knowledge Services: Contracted at Disney's Real Estate IT for booking venues, coordinating AV and ca
- Berklee College of Music: Event coordination and interdepartmental development, work order managemen
Awards / Honors
- Brass award winner for Outstanding service at Berklee College of Music
- ITVA: Award for Writer/Producer of video
- Salesperson of the month at Full Compass
- Top Salesperson at The Learning Annex for The Donald Trump Real Estate Wealth Expos
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.