Video Executive Producer, Producer, Director, Shooter & Editor. Uber geek with technology and engineering (design, integration and it's applicability to digital media). Multi-time Olympic venue broadcast engineering manager and 2-year full-time planner. Network Executive Producer (QVC, Inc.), former laser display production company founder. Very co-operative, fun, professional and personable.
I'm also a 5-year volunteer mentor, judge and referee for the FIRST Robotics middle- and high-school competitions across Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Minnesota, am a trained volunteer firefighter, rescuer and technical ropes rescuer, and avid power sports participant (great for getting excellent motion imagery).
Bill Bennett has been in the industry since 20.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- HD HelmetCameras
- Custom camera mounts
- Canon HD Vixia DV
- Manfrotto Tripods
- LED light panels (battery & AC power)
- Final Cut Pro (also very familiar with Adobe Premier CS4)
- Wireless lapel mics
- Portable body-pack audio recorder
- Streaming media hosting system
Clients / Credits
- Producer, Director, Shooter & Editor, SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge, Michigan Technological Univers
- Commentary Systems Venue Engineer, Vancouver Olympics, Olympic Broadcasting Services
- Producer, shooter & editor, Carnegie Mellon University
- Commentary Systems Venue Engineer, IBU World Cup Biathlon 2011
- Producer, Director, Shooter & Editor, The Heinz Endowments
- Producer, Director, Shooter & Editor, Pennsylvania State Fire Academy
- Producer, Director, Shooter & Editor, Ann Arbor Hands-On Museuem / Science Center
Associations / Organizations
- Society of Broadcast Engineers, Chapter 20, Pittsburgh
Awards / Honors
- Atmospherics Laser Display, 3rd Place, International Laser Display Association
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.