I am a creative professional with strong organizational, customer service, and interpersonal skills who has experience in a diversity of business environments. I have proven to be an outstanding team player with an adept ability to learn new skills quickly. My strong work ethic has been demonstrated by meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts 08/02-08/02
Certificate in Video Production
Eye Water Video Production Company 09/05-01/10
• Videographer for musical and theatrical performances, conferences and seminars.
• Produced, directed and wrote introductions for various events.
• Created DVD, VHS, Quicktime and Mpeg for clients.
• Edited and logged footage on the Adobe Premier Pro Video editing system.
Kimco Cleaning/Catering Service 08/06-10/08
• Performed cleaning duties in banks and schools.
• Handled trash cleans up plus striping, waxing, mopping floors and wiping down windows.
• Handled taking care of clients, ordering meals, stocking food and supplies, washing dishes, cleaning the kitchen
• Performed duties as a waiter making sure clients was well serviced and happy
Mott Community College of Flint 06/04-06/05
A/V Delivery Clerk
• Assisted in all phases of video production including setting up audio, video and lighting. Managed staff operation of equipment Delivered and setup A/V equipment to shoot location.
• Managed inventory and delivered video and audio equipment to different shoot locations.
• Provided instructions to staff on operating of equipment as needed
Comcast Public Access TV 10/04-03/05
• Produced and directed local talk shows, community events, public information programs, political campaigns, and entertainment shows.
• Monitored post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
• Conducted meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
• Create storyboards for upcoming shoots. Reviewed assembled videos or edited videotapes as needed.
• Handled processing and organization of merchandise in the stock room for DVDs and video equipment
• Conducted sales transactions for customers purchasing merchandise in the men’s clothing department.
• Balanced cash register transactions for end of business day reconciliation.
• Stocked clothes and maintained inventory
Kid’s Footlocker 03/05-05/06
• Conducted sales transactions for customers purchasing athletic footwear and clothing.
• Balanced cash register for start of business day.
• Maintained inventory.
• Handled warehouse duties for shipping and receiving
Inner City Production, LLC 01/03-09/03
• Participated in production assist and work for on locations shots, studio shows, and commercials
• Handled responsibilities of setting up lights cameras and running XLR cables for audio
• Assisted Producer and Senior Editor with production and post-production decision
• Enhanced my shooting skills with location shoots, commercial, Public Access shows, community events and fashion shows with the ENG-EFP Sony DV-CAM
• Edited and logged TV shows and commercial on the Final Cut Pro/ Photo Shop software Mac System
• Handled route delivery of video tapes and camcorders for different production company’s
• Coordinated and scheduling recording sessions
• Assisted with setting up floor plans for audience setting arrangement.
• Perform research and follow –up work to solve member/audience problems.
RCN Entertainment 04/02-09/02
New York, NY
• Responsible for dubbing programs for clients, via different V-T-R formats such as Beta/Digital Beta/DVC Pro/Mini-DV Cam/Super-VHS / ¾ inch Tapes.
• Logged digital programs on the Avid Offline Media Composer/Mac Apple System.
• Coordinated videotape library for distribution and retrieval for local and International clients.
• Worked with patch bays and routers.
United States Navy 05/95-04/98
• Handled top secret mail for a crew of 2200 sailors.
• Worked in the mailroom for 2 year sorting and delivering mail
• Supervised a crew of seven in the maintenance department.
• Worked in the mess hall handled stocking ,serving, washing dishes for a crew of 2200
• Handled various weapons and cargo.
• Mixed chemical solutions for onboard missiles and paints for aircrafts carries.
• Maintained warehouse for military equipment.
• Inspected military vehicles for shipping and receiving.
AWARDS: Commanding Officer- Letter of Appreciation
United States Navy Admiral-Letter of Appreciation