I'm a freelance colorist and editor located in Los Angeles. My work background are focused toward all aspects of post-production. My work has aired on various networks such as: Foodnetwork, Fuse, TLC, and TruTV . My recent position as lead colorist and online editor for a Harley Davidson documentary, titled Harlistas: An American Journey, has allowed me to polish my skills in producing media for film and television.
Francisco Ortiz has been in the industry since 2008.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Autodesk’s Smoke, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro CS4, Photoshop CS4, After Effects CS4, Sony HDCam SR 5800/W, HDCam Decks, BetaSP Decks, Digital Betacam Decks, Tangent Control Panels, Wacom Graphics Tablets,
Clients / Credits
- Lead Colorist and Online Editor on Harlistas: An American Journey
- Assistant Colorist: Private Chefs of Beverly Hills on Foodnetwork
- Assistant Colorist: Battle of the Wedding Designers on TLC
Awards / Honors
- Panavision New Filmmaker Grant Recipient
- Honorable Mention at the ACUPCC Video Competition)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.