I am a Producer in Los Angeles, CA. I specialize in short films, commercials, music videos and event coverage. I am also an avid photographer and primarily do portrait photography and event photography. I own a small production company, Open Shade Media, LLC. Open Shade has a large DSLR camera and lighting package available for jobs.
Peter Clotfelter-Quenelle has been in the industry since 2010.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon 5D Mark 2
- Canon 60D
- Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L
- Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L
- Canon 100mm f/2.8 L
- Canon 85mm f/1.8
- Canon 50mm f/1.4
- Merlin Steadicam
- ProAm 12' Camera Jib
- Glidetrack 30in Camera Slider
- Jag35 Straight Shoulder Rig
- Jag35 7in HD Monitor
- Jag35 Follow Focus
- Zoom H4N Handy Recorder
- Manfrotto 501 Tripod Head
- Rode Boom Pole
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Illustrator
- Apple Color
- Apple Aperture
- Avid Media Composer
Clients / Credits
- Owner of Open Shade Media, LLC
- Producer & Co-Director of "Get Right" : HD Short
- Producer for "The Notter School of Pastry Arts" : Internet Marketing Series
- Director of "At Night" : 35mm Short
- Director of "Closer Than They Appear" : 16mm Short
- Director of "Coffee and Apple Pie" : 35mm Short
- President of The International Film Society : 2010-2011
- Camera Operator for "Zombies Are Real" : HD Short
- Swing for "Ford Fiesta Commercial"
Awards / Honors
- PopTent.net two Time Finalist
- PopTent.net Editor's Choice
- 3rd Place at the Slamdance Film Festival
- Featured in the Brouhaha Film Festival
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.