I am a Director, Cinematographer and Producer. I bring with me 27 years of experience in production from documentaries to Broadway shows to feature films.
My documentaries have been winners and official selections at over 20 film festivals.I am also an accomplished commercial photographer. My photos have been published in many magazines around the world including, Vogue, ELLE, Marie Claire, Glamour and Mademoiselle to name a few. My clients include Cover Girl, Reebok, RayBan, Timberland and others. My fine art photographs are sold in galleries in NYC, the Hamptons and ST Barts.
My primary focus is Directing and Cinematography. In one form or another, I have been behind a camera since 1976. I am available for Industrial Films, Commercials, Documentaries, Television, Short Films and Feature Films.
Nathaniel Kramer has been in the industry since 1985.
Narrative Show Reel
Narrative Show Reel
Equipment / Gear / Software
- RED EPIC M #1241
- Sony PMW F3
- Panasonic AF !00
- Sony XDCAM EX3
- Large selection of very fast prime lenses
- Illumina Super Speed Primes T1.3
Clients / Credits
- DP and Director "L'Invitation" ( commercial)
- DP Stephen King's "Willa" (short)
- DP "Hannah Henri"
- DP "The Ten O'Clock People" (feature) directed by EJ Meyers, based on Stephen Kings short story
- Director, Cinematographer, Producer
- Director " Where Have All The Mermaids Gone?' (feature)
- DP " A LONG HAUL" (short}
- DP " Under the Shadow of the Water Tower" (feature)
- DP " Abandoned" directed by Kent Sutton (short)
- DP "Zombie, performed by Slaine. Music Video
- DP " A Tortured Life" (short)
- DP " The Wax Seal" (short)
- Director - "Ayla"
- Director Stephen Russel
- Director / DP " The Dead Ellingtons" music video
- DP " Goldie" music Video produced by The Refinery NYC, Directed by Jacob Williams
- DP / Cinematographer The Silent City directed by Rubidium Wu
Awards / Honors
- A LONG HAUL was officially selected at over 20 festivals and won Best Cinematography, Best Documemenatry, Best Director
- Winner - Best Documentary and Best Cinematography Los Angeles Cinema Festival
- Official selection INTL Film Fest South Africa
- Official Selection Edin Docs
- Official Selection Doc Miami
- Oficial Selection Accolade Awards
- Winner Best Director Los Angeles Reel Film Festival
- Official Selection New York United Film Festival
- WHERE HAVE ALL THE MERMAIDS GONE? Official Selection Film Festival of Madrid 2012
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (212) 750-5911
Alt: (646) 275-6700
Mobile: (646) 275-6700