Andrea Cordaro is a co-founder of Fusion Box Films. She has a broad background in technical theater, costuming, props and casting, as well as various film production and pre-production positions.
She entered the entertainment industry as a professional actor at 16 years old, earning her first equity points acting along side Broadway veterans at The Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival. She has acted Off Broadway, in film and in television, as well as in comedy clubs throughout Manhattan.
Through the world of comedy, she discovered a talent for writing. She has had her sketch comedy staged throughout NYC. Additionally, she authored a comedic feature which is currently being produced by Fusion Box Films.
She is also an ensemble member of Off Off Broadway's Rising Sun Performance Company, as well as The Red Tie Mafia, NYC's premier short form improv company.
Andrea Cordaro has been in the industry since 2003.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Staffing, vast network of actors and filmmakers
Clients / Credits
- 211 Productions, "Animus", Casting Director
- Fusion Box Films, "The World", UPM, AD1, & CD
- 4aChange Productions, "The Getaway", Camera Op., Interviewer
- Ekstasis Entertainment, "Polarity", Production and Casting Consultant
- Fusion Box Films, "Plugged In, Tuned Out", Location Scout
- The Rising Sun Performance Company, 2011 Season, Costume Assistant
- Manhattanville Dance and Theater Technical Department, Light Crew and Set Construction
- Costumer, Aletta Vett's Assistant
Associations / Organizations
- Equity Membership Candidate
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.