• Provides identity and print design for a variety of clients
• Experienced in project management, meeting deadlines, and satisfying clients
o Pedoc Power Solutions - marketing materials and advertisement featured in Landscape Architecture and Electrical Contractor magazines
o Social Object - logo for online community
o Preferred Meal Systems - promotional poster for school meal program
o The Productivity Paradox - logo, stationery, and business card
o Complete Home LLC - Logo for realtor
PC and Mac Platforms Skills
Layout (ads, brochures, posters)
JCPenney | Woodridge, Illinois | March 2007 - Present
• Achieves monthly sales goals
• Meets established customer service levels with great interpersonal skills
• Ability to train others within the 'JCP Buddy' program
• Maintains company core standards (display, visual, and stock)
Dunham Graphics LLC | Downers Grove, Illinois | September 2010 - Present
• Responsible for photo correction and image editing
• Team player that assists with workflow while gaining experience in printing
Environmental System Design | Chicago, Illinois | March 2006 - September 2006
• Updated files such as blueprints, templates, and spreadsheets within AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• Assisted marketing department
• Prepared, printed, and organized documents
News America Marketing | Chicago, Illinois| January 2004 - February 2006
• Serviced and installed advertising materials within a region
• Set up coupon machines, shelf ads, banners, and floor ads
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Lewis University | Romeoville, Illinois | 2003 -2008
• Graduated with Honors
• Recipient of '2008 Senior Award in Graphic Design'
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.