- T J Corcoran High School - 12th Grade High School Diploma
- Central Tech of New York - 3 Year Community College Metal Fabrication Technical Degree
- Community College Courses - Art, Theater, Engineering
- MGM Grand Hotel Casino - University Courses
- B&R Scenery, Thousand Oaks California / Shop Fabrication Manufacture - Touring Stages & Sets (January 1985 thru September 1992)
- Thomas & Mack Center UNLV, Las Vegas, Nevada / Arena Operations Professional Stagehand (September 1992 Thru December 1993)
- MGM Grand Hotel Casino, Las Vegas Nevada / MGM Grand Garden Arena Operations Manager (December 1993 thru May 2010)
- Sales Management Experience - working in hotel/resort large client business with Events & Conventions
- Interpersonal Skills, Thinking Skills, Listening Skills, Personal Skills, & Problem Solving Skills
- Communicating, Planning, Staffing, Organizing, Leading and Controlling
- Technical Skills, Computer Skills, Electronic Skills, Sales Skills
- Written & Verbal Communications, Public Speaking
- Project Design & Layout
My primary responsibility will be to manage your company's day to day event / show operations. I will oversee the planning and successful implementation of all technical and managerial event advancement as well as , coordinate interfacing with all departments, facilities, venders and clients wants and needs. My direct oversight will include show load-ins, show operation, show load-outs, personal scheduling and performance, related budgeting, billing and invoicing for all personal, equipment, goods and services. Provide administrative planning, direction and polices for company operations to insure the highest quality service program to maintain and retain client base. Strong management qualities, self motivated, sound judgment, decision making and problem solving necessary to direct all sales operations. All duties will be performed in accordance with your company departmental, policies, practices and procedures.
Work Safe, Work Smart, Work Hard, Have Fun!
Have a wonderful day!