Ms. Reichelt has over 23 year of experience and has been involved in more than thirty productions including feature films, television, theater, opera, dance and gallery. Ms. Reichelt is a well known Hollywood and International feature film costume designer bringing her own unique experience of creative designing and shares her insights acquired to the Creative Department Team.
Ms. Reichelt’s responsibilities includes Costume Design, Budget to Performance, Development in Design’s and overview the production and “hands-on” during production, as well in the collaboration between director/producer and above the line.
Ms. Reichelt was a guest lecturer at UCLA and was recently invited to the Academy of Motion Pictures as a panel speaker. Ms. Reichelt became a member of the costume designer’s guild (CDG) in 2005, and routinely supervises trains and evaluates subordinates throughout a production. In a private capacity she has extensively studied art, design and literature and the consequences of their connections.
Ms. Reichelt worked in various productions with A-list actor’s and knows what it takes “to put a second skin” to help form the characters. Ms. Reichelt has worked with Brittany Murphy, Malcolm McDowell, Jason Patric, Samantha Morton, Tony Shaloub, to name a few.
Ms. Reichelt has a Masters Degree in Costume Design from the Designers Guild in Germany.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Swinda has her own studio in Silver lake (Los Angeles). As a Master Tailor and Designer, she has all of her own equipment required for any task on a production.
Swinda also comes complete with an entire team of assistants and interns.
Swinda core is Costume Design, Tailoring, Budget to Performance, Development in Design’s, Continuity, Aesthetics, Production Work Flow, Script Breakdown and Character Development.
Clients / Credits
- SATIN–Costume Designer Hamilton von Watts, Melissa Joan Hart, Robert Guillaume
- DEADLINE–Costume Designer Thora Birch, Brittany Murphy, Marc Blucas, Tammy Blanchard
- CATALINA ISLAND (twentysixmiles) –Costume Designer John Schneider, Eric Lange, Spencer Locke, John B
- WILLIE and ME –Costume Designer Eva Hassman, Willie Nelson, Peter Bogdonovich, Hagen Bogdanski
- HOW THE GARCIA GIRLS SPENT THEIR SUMMER –Costume Designer America Ferrera, Steve Bauer, Elizabeth Pe
- EXPIRED–Costume Designer Samantha Morton, Jason Patric, Teri Garr, Illeana Douglas, Cecilia Miniucch
- AMERICAN EAST –Costume Designer Tony Shalhoub, Sarah Shahi, Erick Avari, Constance Zimmer
- CUT-OFF–Costume Designer Amanda Brooks, Malcolm McDowell, Faye Dunaway, Anne Archer
- PIRATE CAMP –Costume Designer Corbin Bernsen, Candice Accola, Seth Adkins
- THE BROTHEL –Costume Designer Serena Scott Thomas, Grace Zabriskie, Bruce Payne, Amy Waddell
Associations / Organizations
- Costume Designers Guild Local 892
Awards / Honors
- Guest Lecturer at UCLA
- Invited to the Academy of Motion Pictures as a panel speaker
- LA Weekly and Ovation Award Costume Designer of the Year nominee
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (310) 309-7284
Alt: (310) 309-7284
Mobile: (310) 309-7284