Broadcast Media Professional
Skilled in all aspects of media broadcasting including board operation, camera operation, master control operation, radio rack systems (CD, MiniDisk), Shortcut 360 (recording, editing, and playback), audio editing (Adobe Audition, Protools), Final Cut Pro and Avid for Film Editing and Producing.
Proven leadership in creative teams for radio broadcasting and production, television broadcasting and production, as well as film composition and production.
Skill-driven expertise including Television Production (writing news copy, entertainment copy, camera operation, on-air live shots, and post-production), Radio Production (board operation, creating commercial and donut spots, proper mic technique with frontsell/backsell as On-Air talent) and Film composition and editing (story boards, filming, equipment handling, and post-production with either Final Cut Pro or Avid ).
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Pro (Software for Non-Linear Film Edit)
- Avid (Software for Non-Linear Film Edit)
- Television Control Room (Master Control)
- JVC Studio Cameras
- Sony & Panasonic Field Cameras
- XLR Cables, Microphones and other gear
Clients / Credits
- "Roosevelt High School Rocks On" CSB Production
- "News Forum" CSB Production
- "Folgers Commercial" CSB Production
Awards / Honors
- Connecticut School of Broadcasting Certification
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.