Depending on each client’s unique needs, desires and budget, prepare detailed audio packages ranging in price from low, medium to high. Genuinely enjoy helping clients bring their projects to fruition within their particular budget and time frame.
l Work closely with clients to perform and oversee all audio work involved in soundtrack creation. Known for having extremely high standards and working around the clock when needed to meet project deadlines.
l Perform editorial and mixing entirely from my studio for network shows on HBO, STARZ, A&E, Style, and the Speed Channel along with feature films such as the critically-acclaimed documentary, “The Power of the Powerless,” the Sci-Fi thriller, “Ray Bradbury’s Chrysalis,” the drama, “Blues.” and in 2010, completed a full sound package for the highly acclaimed, Billy Joel, music documentary, “The Last Play at Shea"
Currently looking to expand my horizons including doing some location sound plus I'm always looking for freelance work from anyone that needs quality audio post.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Acoustically correct editorial and mixing room with Pro-Tools
Clients / Credits
- Agora Films, "The Power of the Powerless", sound editor/re-recording mixer
- Barbour/Langley, "COPS"
- Automat Pictures, "DVD bonus features"
- Pullin Television/Speed Channel, "Pinks,", "Pinks-All Out", "Pinks All Outtakes". (All sound editori
Associations / Organizations
- Academy of Televsion Arts and Sciences
Awards / Honors
- 1997 Prime Time Emmy Award, "National Geographic: Tigers of the Snow". re-recording mixing
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.