Screen writer; Video Editor; Director
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Full Final Cut Studio HD editing suite on Intel MacPro, kept up to date
- Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, After Effects
- DVD Studio Pro
- Canon Elura DV camcorder
- Sennheiser MKH 416 shotgun mic
Clients / Credits
- Media Arts Center San Diego, Writer-Director-Producer, multiple PSAs, ads, TV spots, short documenta
- San Diego Asian Film Foundation, Writer-Director-Editor, documentary "Banana Republic"
- Comet Media Foundation, Writer-Director-Editor, documentary "A Pyramid of Women".
- Deluxe Digital Studios, Burbank: Post-Production Consultant
- Casa Foundation: Editor, award-winning documentary "It'd Nver Happen to Me"
- Research Society on Alcoholism, Editor, 16-episode lecture series
- Museum of Contemporary Arts San Diego, Editor-videographer, arts lectures
- Tensor Productions Oakland, Editor, independent feature film "Never Enough"
- PrimeTime Advertising, Editor, TV commercials
- West Coast Projections, Editor, Entrepreneur of the Year awards ceremony videos
- Epic Global Meida, Editor, travel and tourism videos
- Continuing Medical Education Pro, Editor, informational video "The Changing Faces of AIDS"
- CineFemme, Editor, FutureFemme Fim Festival trailer
- Waitt Foundation, Director-Editor-Videographer, documentary "Setting out on Journeys of Change"
Associations / Organizations
- CineFemme women filmmakers' group, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego
- San Diego Screenwriters Collective
Awards / Honors
- Nickelodeon Script Review (SDLFF)
- Emmy's (NATAS) scholarship for TV production
- Outstanding Documentary Award, SDSU, "A Pyramid of Women"
- Badami Scholarship for Film-makers
- BestFest San Diego Comedy Awards, "Poor Man"
- BestFest San Diego Comedy Awards, "Jailhouse Stock"
- BestFest San Diego Non-Fiction Award, "A Pyramid of Women"
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (619) 203-5077
Alt: (619) 795-0122
Mobile: (619) 203-5077