An enthusiastic candidate with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
Trained to a high professional standard in Film Production at The University for the Creative Arts in England where I received my Bachelor of the Arts Degree with Honours, having made 6 short films following the production lifecycle from inception to completed product; and have had the privilege of having my Final Major Project selected and screened at the British Film Institute as an appreciation of young professional filmmakers in the UK.
• I am experienced in several areas, however my passion is in logistics and Assistant Directing. I also have experience as an Assistant Production Coordinator, Casting Assistant, Key Set PA and am professionally trained as a Boom Operator.
• I aspire to become a Creative Producer and will do what it takes to achieve my goal. I can also offer Grip, PA, basic DIT services (provided I’m shown the initial work flow) and Special Effects Assistant (particularly blood effects and prosthetic casting).
• I have worked with Digital film- SD and HD, 35mm film, 16mm film, Super 8mm film, RED Cam, Green Screen, 3D Feature Film, Children’s Features, Professional Shorts, Documentary, Drama Docs and Music Video Production,
I got my break as an Assistant Director in Feature Film in 2009 and have proved myself to be a valuable member of the Directing department, although I can wear many hats and am a resourceful and a respected member of any crew.
Sam Green has been in the industry since 2009.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- I have a Zoom Hn4 field recorder with on board stereo mics.
- MXL V88 Large gold diaphram condensor microphone with shock mount
- Pro Tools v.8
Clients / Credits
- 1st Assistant Director and Production Manager for a SAG Feature Film with Artwest Film titled 'South
- Boom Operator on The Solomon Bunch Childrens Feature with Glassworks Media
- BBC Worldwide Documentary. Assistant Producer/Director
- 3rd Assistant Director on Independant Feature Film 'Eldorado3D'
- Special Effects Assistant on Eldorado3D
- 2nd Boom Operator on Eldorado3D [when needed]
- 3rd Assistant Director on Independant Short 'The Incident'
- 3rd Assistant Director on Independant Short 'The Car'
- 2nd Assistant Director on Music Video ' Isa GT- Peloa featuring The Crookers'
- Head of Sound Department for Independant Short 'The Lost Girls'
- Sound Designer for Independant Short 'Fireworks'
- Sound Recordist for Independant Short 'Seven Sins'
Awards / Honors
- Film Production Bachelor of the Arts Degree with Honors
- The Independant Feature Eldorado3D has been bought by Fantastic Films International in LA
- The Lost Girls has been screened at the British Film Institue in London, England and is about to hit the festival circuit and is predicted to do very well based on scrrenings so far.
- The Car is planned to be entered into Cannes Film Festival 2012
- I have been said to be an Invaluable resource on set and have solid references.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.