Producer / Director of Photography / Editor based in Michigan
I am experienced in both corporate and commercial settings with video and still photography. Some of the clients I've worked with include Meijer, Auto-Owners Insurance, Amway, Jeff Daniels, and Sparrow Hospital.
My weapon of choice for shooting is the Canon 7D. Current DSLR technology allows me to quickly switch between cinematic video and high resolution stills to create full coverage of any production.
Post-production tools that I own and use most commonly include Final Cut Studio, Color, Adobe Creative Suite, and Logic Pro Studio. Image retouching in Photoshop is one of my all time favorite things to do - even in my free time.
Brett King has been in the industry since 2007.
Brett King's Concept through Completion Reel
These are all spots that I was involved with from Concept through Completion. In addition to shooting and editing, I was also heavily involved in the pre-production, and post finishing process.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon 7D (own)
- Panasonic P2 HPX170 (experienced)
- Jib Operator
- Final Cut Studio
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Logic Pro Studio
- Pro Tools
- FTP Client Management
Clients / Credits
- Producer, D.P., Editor for Harvest Creative Services
- Director, D.P., Editor for SIlent Lapse - "The Wake" Music Video
- Post Sound Designer for Anatomy of Anatomy Documentary
- Photographer for Jeff Daniels "Keep It Right Here" Album
- Online Editor for Meijer 2010 Holiday TV
- D.P., Editor for Auto-Owners Insurance TV Campaigns 2009-2011
- D.P., Editor for Amway/Nutrilite Sports Nutrition Web Video 2011
- D.P., Editor, Video Support for Sparrow Hospital's Marketing Team
- Editor, New Mexico Bank & Trust 2011 TV Campaign
- D.P., Editor, CASE Credit Union 2010 "Your Success" Campaign
Awards / Honors
- Multiple Gold Addy Awards / D.P., Editor
- Addy Awards Best of Show 2011 / Editor
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.