The Lighting Design Group
The Lighting Design Group, the largest television lighting design firm on the East Coast, is a consortium of designers headed by President Steven Brill. Since 1989, numerous celebrated television shows, theatrical productions, and corporations world-wide have turned to The Lighting Design Group for its outstanding lighting designs and exceptional lighting services. The firm specializes in broadcast studio design, Exterior and remote location design, the design and installation of permanent broadcast lighting systems and designs in architectural settings.
The Lighting Design Group has been in the industry since 1989.
Clients / Credits
- NBC News Royal Wedding Coverage 2011
- ABC News Royal Wedding Coverage 2011
- Current TV - Countdown with Keith Olbermann
- CNN - Piers Morgan Tonight
- ABC Good Morning America Summer Concert Series
- Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve 1983-2011
- NBC Sports - 2010 Winter Olympics Vancouver
- NBC News - 2010 Education Nation
- Sesame Street
- NBC Sports - 2008 Summer Olympics Beijing
- Fox Business Network - NYC Studios
- Fox News Channel - NYC Studios
- The Dr. Oz Show
- MTV - The Seven
- The Late Show with David Letterman
- Thomson Reuters - NYC Studio
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- 2010 Winter Olympics Vancouver - Emmy Award - Outstanding Technical Team Studio
- 2008 Summer Olympics Beijing - Emmy Award - Outstanding Technical Team Remote
- CNN's Election Center 2008 - Emmy Award - Outstanding Individual Achievement in a Craft: Lighting Direction
- Sesame Street - Emmy Award - Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction
- The Late Show with David Letterman - Emmy Award - Outstanding Lighting Direction
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.