From Los Angeles to San Diego, let me be your first choice when it comes to creative camerawork on your next project.
I am an owner/operator/DP-cameraman with over 25 years experience and I own some of the finest equipment on the broadcast market including the Sony EX3, Panasonic AF-100 (with prime lenses, 35mm film quality), Sony Z-U, Panasonic HVX-200 and more. My packages include full lighting even HMI's, boom & wireless sound gear.
We also specialize in full-service editing & post production specializing in documentary, corporate, web videos & more!!! DVD production, duplicating and authoring is another of our specialties!
Barry Conrad has been in the industry since 1974.
BARCON COMMERCIAL PROMO
Direct link to video | Added: 02/14/2013
Barcon Productions has experience in all phases of production. Here is a recent sample of work by videographer/producer/editor Barry Conrad
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Owner of Sony EX3 Camera
- Owner of Panasonic AF-100 camera
- Owner of Panasonic HVX-200 camera
- Owner of Sony Z-7u camera
- Owner of Sony D-30 Betacam & DV-cam
- Owner of Arriflex lighting packages & HMI lights.
- Owner of Teleprompter
- Owner of Matthews kateboard Dolly with track
- Owner of Sachtler Tripod & Support Gear
- Owner of portable green screens
- Owner of large mobile van with grip & lighting
- Owner of Steadicam jr.
- Owner of complete Sennheiser audio packages
Clients / Credits
- Camera Operator for Walt Disney Golden Mickeys
- Cameraman for DISH, "True Blood" red carpets
- Cameraman/DP on A&E "My Ghost Story" series
- Cameraman/DP Kaiser Permanente medical series
- Cameraman for Leap-Off "State Parole" series
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- Emmy for Cosmo Hotel documentary NBC
- Emmy nominee "Disco Digger" ABC
- Telly Award, "Parkinsons Disease" documentary
- NPPA Award "Pepsi Free" featurette
- Freddie Award, Kaiser Hospital programming.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (818) 248-9161
Alt: (818) 421-4989
Mobile: (818) 421-4989